VitalOxide is Hotsy’s top disinfectant, used in a variety of industries to sanitize and protect surfaces from molds, odors, and bacteria. The solution is one part, stable, chlorine dioxide disinfectant sanitizer, an EPA-registered cleaner that can be the step your business needs to keep everyone healthy.
This product is simple but with many solutions. It comes ready to use with no mixing required; just spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle. VitalOxide is safe to use and is non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles while being an effective disinfectant.
VitalOxide: One Product, So Many Solutions
Food Contact Sanitizer
VitalOxide kills 99.999% of bacteria including eColi, Salmonella, Noro Virus, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds. It’s odorless, requires no rinse, and doesn’t alter the taste of food that has been prepared on sanitized surfaces.
EPA Registered Disinfectant
Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria. It doesn’t contribute to mutating super bugs.
Mold and Mildew Killer
Safe to use on most surfaces. It removes mold and mildew and prevents mold on hard surfaces. It also kills mold, mildew, and their spores with up to 7 months residual effects.
Eliminates malodors due to smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, and more, without using masking agents of fragrances. Neutralizes urine and fecal odors.
Ideal to Disinfect Farm Premises
VitalOxide plays an important role in Hotsy’s comprehensive sanitation solution program. Used to disinfect and sanitize dairy parlors, poultry houses, animal pens, and equipment. With livestock, manure covers floors, walls, pens, stalls, chutes, feeders, and other facilities occupied of traversed by animals.
VitalOxide can be used as a disinfectant and diluted to a sanitizer for spray and/or foam application. There is no smell and it’s safe for animals and humans.
Available in 4×1-Gallon or 55-Gallon Drums
Works Great in a Variety of Applications:
- Parlor walls, Gates, and Floors
- Milking Parlor Equipment
- Robotic Feeders
- Calf Grain Troughs
- Calf Bottles, Nipples, and Buckets
- Animal Pens
- Calf Hutches
- Poultry Houses
- Egg Processing Premises
- Poultry Processing Plants
- Federally Inspected Meat Plants
- Animal Kennels
- Animal Transport Vehicles
- Examination Rooms/Equipment
- Sports Gear
- Barber Shops/Hair Salons
- Buses, Trains, and Planes
- Mold/Mildew Remover
- Nursing Homes
- Laundry Rooms
- Refrigerated Storage Units
- Food Transport Trucks
- Schools and Daycare Facilities
- Gyms and Locker Rooms
- Cafeteria Tables
- Sports Equipment
One Part Stable Chlorine Dioxide Formula
- Very Effective
- No Mixing
- Stable 2-Year Shelf Life
EPA Category 4- Low Toxicity
- Safe for Animals and Humans
- No Smell Formula
- No Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Required
5 Log Kill
- Fast Application, Dwell Time
- Reduce Water and Product Usage
- Available in Canada from your local Hotsy Dealer in 4×1-GAL and 55-GAL
- USEPA registered No. 829272-1 in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- pH balanced at 8.5
- No special shipping or handling
- Non-corrosive, safe on carpet, fabric, natural stone, and plastic
- Non-irritating to skin
- OSHA/WHMIS/GMS compliant Safety Data Sheet is available from your local Hotsy Dealer
Interested in VitalOxide? Reach out to us, your local Reno Hotsy dealer!