GYEON is a leader in automotive and marine care products. By developing, formulating, and manufacturing nearly all the solutions at their laboratory and facilities in South Korea, GYEON Quartz has a level of quality control unmatched in the industry.
Here at White Water Solutions, we are proud to offer GYEON products to our clients out of our showroom as an official distributor. Interested in offering high-quality GYEON products to your own customers? Come and chat and we can get you set up with some amazing car care products. Read on to find out a little more about the GYEON brand and some highlighted products.
The GYEON brand is quickly becoming known for producing the highest-quality car coating formulas in the industry. Since the products are ceramic quartz-based, they provide a longer-lasting coating to protect the vehicle’s finish, offering unmatched durability. The quartz coating is innovative since, through rigorous testing, the products are able to increase the overall hardness of the vehicle’s paint coating up to the level of 9H (pencil hardness scale). GYEON products offer a thick coating reaching up to one micron depending on the product. The layer provides structural integrity which locks onto the surface of the car and protects the paint from water spots and contaminants.
The range of products is also easy for the normal consumer to use coming in spray bottles, droppers, wipes, and solutions to mix into water. The brand itself is dedicated to the detailing industry, striving to offer the best products in beautiful packaging backed by beautiful marketing. In fact, their claim to fame lies in a few key maintenance products that changed the car care industry:
- GYEON Q2 Flash– The first-ever ceramic coating designed with outdoor use in mind
- Q2M Bathe Essence– this became the world’s most concentrated detailing shampoo at 1:2000
- Q2 Tire– this was the first-ever tire protectant with SiO2 (silicone dioxide)
- Q2 Cancoat– the first SiO2 coating made so easy to apply
- Q2M Bathe+– the first SiO2-infused, hyrdrophobic shampoo
- Q2M WetCoat– the first ready-to-use SiO2 hyrdrophobicity boosting spray
- Q2M SlikDryer– the first drying towels to use twist fibres to improve performance
- Q2M Silk Mitt– again, the first drying microfiber mitt to use twist fibers for drying and decontamination
- Q2 LeatherShield– here was the first SiO2-based coating for all types of automotive leather upholstery
- Q2 Primer– the first SiO2-infused pre-coating preparation and primer polish
GYEON has a robust YouTube channel helping the average car owner and certified detailers with all their car cleaning questions. Their products are now distributed in over 90 countries on six continents. With over 100 quality products, they are taking the car care industry by storm with their attention to detail and care in their chemical craftsmanship.
White Water Solutions
White Water Solutions specializes in building car washes with state-of-the-art equipment in the greater Reno area. Not only do we help build and maintain car wash equipment, but we also offer the best car wash solutions in the industry. As certified dealers for GYEON products, we can help your car wash only offer the best. From removers to sealants to wheel cleaners to suede and leather coating sprays, GYEON products will set your wash apart from the rest.
White Water Solutions specializes in building car washes with state-of-the-art equipment in the greater Reno area. Not only do we help build and maintain car wash equipment, but we also offer the best car wash solutions in the industry. As certified dealers for GYEON products, we can help your car wash only offer the best.
Reach out to see how we can provide your car wash with GYEON products or get you set up with a new car wash business! From removers to sealants to wheel cleaners to suede and leather coating sprays, GYEON products will set your wash apart from the rest.